ISO Certificate Registration No: 01 100 1737837
Validity : 3 Years
In the modern era, where professional education has reached the doorstep of every individual, it is mandatory that an institution has to develop a Quality Conscious System of Technical Education where excellence, relevance to market needs and participation by all stake holders are prime and major determinants.
ISO 9001:2015 certification has special significance in designing and documentation of procedures for establishing processes and implementing quality systems. This helps to streamline the processes and procedures, which facilitates the strengthening of the system internally. The new ISO 9001:2015 version envisages reduction in the amount of documentation with greater orientation towards continual improvement and customer satisfaction.
In order to get assured quality conformance to good practices and benchmarks of global requirements, Vel Tech Multi Tech Engineering College, has taken a leap forward, by getting ISO 9001:2015 certification for the institution. All the faculty members and staff with the guidance of the Heads of the departments, Principal and Management constantly ensure that we always adhere ourselves to ISO standards.
|S.No||Name Of The Member||Designation|
|3||Dr. Suresh Kumar||Co-Ordinator|
To Provide Quality Educational Services to Bachelor degrees and Master Degrees with strong support of professionals and infrastructure for developing standards.
This is achieved by
- Providing excellent infrastructure facilities.
- Providing excellent teaching and research environment.
- Networking with leading business, industry and research organizations.
- Empowering the youth through technical and management education and providing professional leadership.
- Interacting with society through extension services, community development programme and entrepreneurship development programmes.
Quality Objectives of the Departments
- To ensure better quality of education by continuous monitoring and review of performance and analysis.
- To effect incremental improvement in the pass percentage in the semester examination.
- To enhance problem-solving skills, the students undertake live projects both from industry and in-house.
- To increase the academic contribution of students by way of seminars, conferences, guest lectures, industrial visits and in-plant training.
- To strive constantly so as to improve the potential of the faculty members through up-gradation of qualification, participation in training programmes , seminars and workshops, and publications, books etc.
- To provide industrial exposure to the faculty members by undertaking sponsored research, consultancy work at various levels.