Mr. P. Robert , M.Tech
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS
- Implementation of Symbol Table
- Develop a lexical analyzer to recognize a few patterns in C. (Ex. identifiers, constants, comments, operators etc.)
- Implementation of Lexical Analyzer using Lex Tool
- Generate YACC specification for a few syntactic categories.
a) Program to recognize a valid arithmetic expression that uses operator +, – , * and /.
b) Program to recognize a valid variable which starts with a letter followed by any number of letters or digits. c)Implementation of Calculator using LEX and YACC
- Convert the BNF rules into YACC form and write code to generate Abstract Syntax Tree.
- Implement type checking
- Implement control flow analysis and Data flow Analysis
- Implement any one storage allocation strategies(Heap,Stack,Static)
- Construction of DAG
- Implement the back end of the compiler which takes the three address code and produces the 8086 assembly language instructions that can be assembled and run using a 8086 assembler. The target assembly instructions can be simple move, add, sub, jump. Also simple addressing modes are used.
- Implementation of Simple Code Optimization Techniques (Constant Folding., etc.)
BEYOND THE SYALLABUS
- Implementation Of Shift-Reduced Parsing Algorithms
- Construction Of LR-Parsing Table