Mr. K. Immanuvel Arokia James, M.Tech
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS
To develop a mini-project by following the 9 exercises listed below.
- To develop a problem statement.
- Identify Use Cases and develop the Use Case model.
- Identify the conceptual classes and develop a domain model with UML Class diagram.
- Using the identified scenarios, find the interaction between objects and represent them using UML Sequence diagrams.
- Draw relevant state charts and activity diagrams.
- Identify the User Interface, Domain objects, and Technical services. Draw the partial layered, logical architecture diagram with UML package diagram notation.
- Develop and test the Technical services layer.
- Develop and test the Domain objects layer.
- Develop and test the User interface layer.
Suggested domains for Mini-Project:
- Passport automation system.
- Book bank
- Exam Registration
- Stock maintenance system.
- Online course reservation system
- Software personnel management system
- Credit card processing
- e-book management system
- Recruitment system
- Foreign trading system
- Conference Management System
- BPO Management System
- Library Management System
- Student Information System
BEYOND THE SYALLABUS
- ATM System
- Employee Payroll System