All India Management Association (AIMA):
About AIMA (All India Management Association):
The All India Management Association (AIMA) was created as an apex body of professional management with active support of the Government of India in 1957. AIMA is a pioneer in the field of management education program rendering services in various platforms like training, testing, executive development, placement support services and thought leadership. AIMA is a group- a body to pool management thoughts in the country, a forum to develop a national managerial ethos, an organization to facilitate the furtherance of the management profession in the country. AIMA is an active member of the Asian Association of Management Organizations (AAMO), which is the Asia-Pacific regional body of the World Management Council (CIOS).
AIMA maintains close links with a number of overseas professional institutions like the American Management Association, Chartered Institute of Management (UK), all the National Management Organizations in the Asia Pacific Region and St Gallen University of Switzerland among others.
- AIMA provides numerous education services like short term, long term Diploma courses to enhance the students in Management domain. To prepare Graduates for Management Career through AIMA’s unique blend of quality and flexibility.
- To enable working professionals rise in their organizations.
- To facilitate change of career to managerial and business arena.
- To enable students to take up B-School of their choice among our Nodal Centers.
- The program is designed to develop conceptual knowledge and behavioral skills in students who continue to work in industry, government or other organizations.
Future Plan of Action with AIMA:
Our institute is to be partnered with AIMA in future for improving student’s skills and to make our students to be well equipped with knowledge and soft skills through various programs like Conference, Management Events, Quiz etc. which gives practical exposure from industrial experts.