Welcome To Vel Tech Multi Tech
Why Vel Tech Multi Tech?
Value Added Courses
- Two days Student Knowledge Improvement Program on ‘Automotive Transmission’ is organised by the department of Mechanical Engineering and scheduled on 16th and 17th March
- Seminar was organised by department of Mechanical Engineering on “Advances in Materials and Metallurgy Engineering”
NAAC Accredited with ‘A’ grade and No.1 amongst Anna University affiliated colleges in Tamil Nadu with an impressive score of 3.49 / 4.0.
NIRF Ranking – National Institutional Ranking Framework
Higher Education Review-2017 -Ranked 24th place among the top 100 colleges in India
Announcements & Notification
- Youth4Work – Online Skill based Assessments Test
- Students looking forward for any kind of scholarships – kindly refer the link
- Academic Schedule – 2017-18- Even VIII Semester B.E/B.Tech.
- Academic Schedule – 2017-18- Even IV & VI Semester B.E/B.Tech.
- Anna university notification.
- Annual Calender – 2017-18
Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam, Former President of India
Dr.K.Rosaiah, Governor Tamil Nadu
Mr.G.M.Rao, Group Chairman GMR Group
Shri.N.Ram, Chief Editor THE HINDU
Mr.N.R.Narayana Murthy, Chairman Infosys
Padma Shri Dr.A.S.KiranKumar, Space Commission Chairman