WELCOME TO VEL TECH MULTI TECH
PILLARS OF COLLEGE
The virtual classroom transcends the boundaries of location, time and space providing a flexible learning environment for all. Schools, Universities and corporate organizations benefit from Virtual classrooms because it provides an excellent way for experts to teach a geographically dispersed group of students without hassle. In a cyber practicum, however, the teachers can meet a variety of students – whoever signed up from anywhere around the world. Each student has his or her own account, and the teacher can develop lessons targeting each student’s needs.
UPCOMING EVENTS & NEWS
- Workshp has been organized by the department of CSE on the topic ‘Bigdata Hadoop’ on 9.03.2017 and 10.03.2017
- Guest Lecture has been organized by the department of CSE on the topic ‘Compiler Design’ on 25.02.2017
- Guest lecture has been organized by the department of BME on the topic ‘Recent Trends in Biological Materials in Tissue Engineering Applications ‘ on 25.02.2017.
- Guest lecture has been organized by the department of BME on the topic ‘Modern Techniques in Bio Medical Instrumentation ‘ on 25.02.2017
- Veltech TBI is going to organize 3 days Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp (EAC) – Camp II on 23th to 25th feb 2017
- Veltech TBI is going to organize 3 days Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp (EAC) – Camp III on 9th to 11th March 2017
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) 2017.Last date for Applying through Online Applications – 15.02.2017
- Fair & Lovely Foundation SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME 2017-Last date for Applying through Online Applications- View Detail